Our Masterpieces...Err, Our Novels

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Contest Alert: YA Highway Style!

Workout Song of the Day: "Bulletproof" by La Roux

We interrupt this blog to announce a very awesome contest. My peeps over at YA Highway just celebrated their one year anniversary. First, a cake:



Mmm, cake...what was I talking about? Oh yeah, the YA Highway contest where you can win a buttload of stuff like books, ARCs, journals, and more! Tomorrow, they'll have a prize packet for writers, and Friday, something that I'm sure will knock our socks off!

So, what are you waiting for? You MUST enter now!

3 comments:

Marquita Hockaday said...

Hot d*mn! That cake looks delicious- I can't stop staring at the picture. Oh, I did enter though- and I will be going back for more. Where can I get some of that cake????

Tahereh said...

awesome! and HOLY CRAP I WANT TO EAT THAT CAKE.

it's like a ginormous cupcake, huh??

om nom nommmm

Anonymous said...

Thank you -- I am definitely entering!

And oh gee, that cake. Mmm.