Our Masterpieces...Err, Our Novels

Friday, February 10, 2012

Free Friday: The Movie We WISH We Created

Viewing Song of the Day: "Movies" by Alien Ant Farm

Another Free Friday post, you guys! That means two things: 1.) The weekend is among us, and 2.) At midnight we can FINALLY get The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 on DVD...

But before I begin my swoon fest over Mr. Pattinson, we want to share with you the movie that has been on our mind ever since we saw it last weekend--that movie would be Chronicle.

Our review? Here it is in a just a few, simple words:

GET OFF YOUR A** AND GO SEE IT!

This movie is amazing. Full of all of the wonderful things that makes a movie work: good story, great characters that the viewer can relate to, a villain that you love and understand, an unlikely hero, visual goodies, action, and heart. I mean, what more can you ask for?

Chronicle had us excited and envious at the same time. Days after watching it we can't stop repeating: Man, we wish we wrote this story!!!

So, for those of you who have not seen this masterpiece, check out a clip below.




Oh, and this weekend we may be seeing The Vow. Why? Two words: Channing. Tatum. 'Nuff said :)

What are your plans this weekend? Hope you have seeing Chronicle high on that list!

2 comments:

Meredith McCardle said...

I totally want to see this movie! It's been on my radar screen ever since I watched a trailer for it and my husband leaned over and said, "That looks like a YA novel." I was so proud.

Erinn said...

If I didn't have a kid who legally isn't allowed to be left alone, then I'd totally rush out to see this, but as it stands I'll have to wait to see it via netflix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOcUtkpAb2U&feature=g-u-u&context=G2d73786FUAAAAAAAUAA