Our Masterpieces...Err, Our Novels

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mini-Blog: Weekly Weigh-In


(Is it sad that I'm jealous of this cartoon's bottom?)


No weight loss this week, kiddos. I know, I know--I'm weeping as well. Oddly, though, I'm not as grumpy about that as I usually am. I think it's because my cousin and I have decided to tagteam once again and kick some jiggly ass! Last time we were really serious about improving our eating and exercising habits, we collectively loss...okay, I won't insert the number out of sheer embarrassment (but it was HUGE people).


That was about 5 years ago. Since then, our writing productivity increased with our pants' sizes. But we're getting down and dirty again--doing the whole Weight Watchers thing, and may even (gasp!) get up early enough to exercise BEFORE going to work. We both work in education, and after hours of yelling at other people's kids, the last thing you want to do is slap on some Reeboks and powerwalk.


I will keep you posted on our wacky adventures. Until then, send some good vibes our way. BTW, it's ridiculous how I consider this a "mini blog."

No comments: