Our Masterpieces...Err, Our Novels

Friday, December 4, 2009

Mini Blog: Contest Alert!

Workout Song of the Day: "You the Best" by Drake

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE my peeps at YA Highway? To me, there's no better Christmas gift than a brand new book to read. Well, besides money to pay off my student loans. Oh, and a vacation to the Virgin Islands with my future hubby, Leo DiCaprio.

Where was I? Yes--YA Highway is having an awesome contest! You earn points be becoming a follower of the blog, as well as posting comments. The person with the most points by Thursday, December 17th wins a bookcase and a choice of 4 YA novels (titles include Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater and Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers). The second place winner receives the remaining books. How cool is that?

What are you waiting for? Head over to YA Highway now and win some booty (sorry, couldn't help but giggle)!

3 comments:

Amanda Hannah said...

I'm with you on the student loans. I'm asking Santa for some help with that this year lol

sarah said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

http://grantsforeducation.info

Tree Ple said...

baby oil
pan
plate
rice ladle
bucket
glass
basin
powder
lotion
spoon
watch
shoe
slippers
tire
egg
hat
cigarette
hangers
veil
strange people
crazy
dish rack
helmets
doll
shampoo
soap
bread
cake
cheese
chicken
bra
shorts
bag
book
scissors
knife
towel
cable
roof tile
flower
balm
light
car
scissors
ashtray
fan
stove
sheath
broom
duster
baby oil
pan
plate
rice ladle
bucket
glass
basin
powder
lotion
spoon
watch
shoe