Our Masterpieces...Err, Our Novels

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Tease For Tuesday

Workout Song of the Day: "Skinny Little B--" by Hole

Weight Loss Thus Far: 11 Pounds! Not quite the above song title, but I'm getting there!

This will be a very quick post, but I wanted to give you all a heads up for next Tuesday. I'm announcing a contest for the month of April! I'll give the full details next Tuesday. The prize won't be anything grand like a query/manuscript review because...well, what makes me an authority? Unless you care what an un-agented, unpublished YA writer thinks about your work.

However, it will involve something that I think is pretty kick ass. That's probably because I'm a nerd, but hopefully my fellow nerds out there will appreciate this prize.

And guess what? I'm giving away two!

That's all the hints I'll provide today. Come back next Tuesday for the full deets!

1 comment:

Marquita Hockaday said...

You guys are gonna love her contest! If only I could participate- I would kick everyone's ass! But lo (how the hell do you spell that) and behold, I am disqualified. Good luck to the rest of you and make sure you check it out on Tuesday!