Our Masterpieces...Err, Our Novels

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Teaser Tuesday Contest: Day 2!

Workout Song of the Day: "This Too Shall Pass" by OK Go

It's that time of the week again! I give you the opening lines of a pretty popular YA book, and you email me your answer! Only this time, I've upped the stakes...instead of awarding 2 winners a $25 gift card to Borders, I'm now picking 1 winner to win a $40 gift card to Borders, or any other bookstore of your choosing.

So, did you answer correctly last week? The answer was...




Congrats to those who emailed me correctly last week--you're one step closer to being my grand prize winner at the end of the month! Okay, on to the next opening:

"Imagine four years. Four years, two suicides, one death, one rape, two pregnancies (one abortion), three overdoses, countless drunken antics, pantsings...But everything you do here counts. High School."
Think you know which novel this comes from? Here's the rules:
1. If you're not already, become a follower of my blog.
2. Shoot me an email at pamharris1981@gmail.com with "Teaser Tuesday Contest" in the subject line.
3. Make sure to email me by the end of the day--midnight EST.
Easy enough? Then good luck!

No comments: