Our Masterpieces...Err, Our Novels

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Teaser Tuesday Contest: Day 3!

Workout Song of the Day: "4 My Town (Play Ball" by Birdman, Drake, & Lil Wayne

Hey buddies! Once again, I'm begging you guys to take my money. Well, sorta. It's the Teaser Tuesday Contest again. I feed you the opening lines of a popular YA novel, and you shoot me an email with the correct answer. If I draw your name at the end of the month, you'll win a gift card of $40 to your fave bookstore! I'm crazy, right? Well, I figure if I give you the money, I'll stop buying so many books (I currently have about 20 books that I recently bought and haven't read yet. I know, I have a problem).

So, did you answer last week's clue correctly? The answer was...


Have I mentioned how much I heart Ms. Summers? Okay, enough on my author-crush. If you sent me the correct answer last week, you are "thismuch" closer to the grand prize. Here's today's opening:


"Janie Hannigan's math book slips from her fingers. She grips the edge of the table in the school library. Everything goes black and silent. She sighs and rests her head on the table. Tries to pull herself out of it, but fails miserably."
Think you know which novel this comes from? Check out the rules:

1. If you're not already, become a follower of my blog.
2. Shoot me an email at pamharris1981@gmail.com with "Teaser Tuesday Contest" in the subject line.
3. Make sure to email me by the end of the day--midnight EST.

Easy enough? Then good luck!

1 comment:

Ann Marie Wraight said...

Just sent you an email...FAB competition Pam - nice idea