Our Masterpieces...Err, Our Novels

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Got More Props, Yo!

Workout Song of the Day: "Diamond Eyes" by the Deftones

Have you ever visited the Blue Lipstick Samurai blog? If not, what are you waiting for? Head over there now! And I'm not just saying that because she's giving away cookies. And I'm also not just saying that because she's given me an awesome award (which I'm about to talk about). Seriously, homegirl is funny. And insightful. Follow her NOW.

But enough about her--this post is all about ME! The wonderful Samurai has bestowed upon me this fab award:


That's right, peeps. I'm a good liar, I mean, creative writer. So, in order to officially accept this award, I need to do two things. First, I must pass it along to three other "creative" bloggers, and I've selected Racquel Writes, Two Years and Counting, and Moomurs (like rumors, but not). You rawk ladies! Everyone, go check them out!

Second part of accepting this award is that I have to tell six lies and one truth. See if you can figure out which one is true. I'll post the right answer tomorrow!

1. I once stepped on a snail, then cut my hand on porch swing while freaking out from killing said snail.

2. I came in first place at a talent show for reenacting the whole choreography from N SYNC's "Bye, Bye, Bye."

3. Freddy Krueger scares me. Like seriously.

4. I once saw a cat with its head turned all the way around.

5. If I could marry any celeb, it would have to be Keanu Reeves.

6. I fell down the stairs at a Kings of Leon concert.

7. My favorite snack in the world would have to be my grandma's banana pudding.

So tell me--which one is true???

6 comments:

Marquita Hockaday said...

Hmmm...not sure if I can participate b/c I know which one it is- so, I'll keep my mouth shut. Real creative though ;)

Kara said...

I say #2! Thanks for the award- I'll re-distribute once I think of some creative lies ;)

Melanie said...

Oh thank you! That sure did brighten up my day!

I believe that you really did fall down the stairs at a Kings of Leon concert. Falling in front of a huge group of people is always the worst!

Abby Stevens said...

I'm gonna go with #1 simply because... that sounds funny enough to be true! :D

Unknown said...

I am guessing (hoping, praying) it is the Bye Bye Bye reenactment!!!!

Glenna said...

Good lookin' out, girlfran. :D Thanks!

And please say snail or banana pudding is true... Because banana pudding sounds wonderful.