I'm interrupting my weekly Agent Wish List series to answer my six lies and a truth post last week (also known as, the post where I received my second blog award!). Never fear, however! I plan on giving you some juicy agent scoop tomorrow when I share news of my EPIC SKYPE session with Kathleen Ortiz and Suzie Townsend. These ladies are incredible, and I can't wait to tell you all the tips they gave me (and you, my loyal followers, as I asked some of your questions).
Alas, you have to wait until tomorrow.
So, did you guess which one of my seven confessions were the truth? Here we go:
1. I once stepped on a snail, then cut my hand on porch swing while freaking out from killing said snail. FALSE. This horrendous moment did happen, but I was just a mere witness. The victim here? My fabulous cuz (sorry to share your business!).
2. I came in first place at a talent show for reenacting the whole choreography from N SYNC's "Bye, Bye, Bye." FALSE. I did use to enter talent shows for dancing when I was in middle school, but I never performed "Bye, Bye, Bye." I do, however, know all of the dance steps. Hmm, maybe I'll post a video of me humiliating myself whenever I score a book deal. :)
3. Freddy Krueger scares me. Like seriously. FALSE. Not one bit. Freddy's my favorite villain--the dude has swagger. But the villain that really freaks me out--Mike Myers. I just got a chill from typing his name!
4. I once saw a cat with its head turned all the way around. TRUTH. As strange as this sounds, I really did see a cat with its head turned all the way around to the sky. It fell from a dumpster truck, and when I went to go check on it, that was the monstrosity that I saw! It was walking around and everything! Needless to say, I have an intense fear of cats...to the point that I may not enter your house if you have one as a pet.
5. If I could marry any celeb, it would have to be Keanu Reeves. FALSE. He was one of my first official crushes, but the celeb I really want to put a ring on it is Leo DiCaprio. *sigh* A girl can dream, can't she?
6. I fell down the stairs at a Kings of Leon concert. FALSE. Thank God! I did see KOL in concert (they're one of my favorite bands EVAH), but I didn't humiliate myself like that. That'll be saved for my vlog dancing to N SYNC's "Bye, Bye, Bye."
7. My favorite snack in the world would have to be my grandma's banana pudding. FALSE. I'm not sure my grandma even makes banana pudding--it's been so long since I've seen her cook/bake! My aunt is the banana pudding guru in my fam, but that still doesn't top a batch of warm, chocolate chip cookies--which is my ultimate snack. I can't wait to sink my teeth into Blue Lipstick Samurai's recipe. :)
So, there you have it. You probably know way too much about me than you wanted to. Don't worry, I'll post helpful info tomorrow with notes from my Skype session.
In the meanwhile, hmm, I'm only 5 away from 50 followers. I think I may have mentioned that I'll hold another contest once I reach 50. I'm just saying...