Our Masterpieces...Err, Our Novels

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Not to Toot My Own Horn, but...

BEEP!

My guest post is up NOW over at one of my fave YA author's blog, Elizabeth Scott! I am so honored to be featured on her site, as she is definitely one of my heroes (or is it heroines?). I talk about the landscape of LBGTQ (Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay, Transgendered, and Questioning) YA; this is a topic very near and dear to my heart and I will dedicate a post on it on this blog as well. If you don't mind, please swing by and check it out. :)

Also, don't forget about our NaNoWriMo Titling Contest! Quita and I still need your ideas and we're willing to "pay" you for it. Contest ends this Wednesday at midnight, EST.

2 comments:

Katie Ashley said...

Oh man, I love, love Elizabeth Scott. Next to Sarah Dessen, she's my fav, fav Contemporary YA writer!!!

Windy Aphayrath said...

Love Elizabeth Scott, she's an amazing writer and such a kind person too! Congrats on the guest blogging opp!