The lovely, funny, all around cool chica, Amparo Ortiz, tagged us last week, and we FINALLY got a chance to play the game--woo hoo!
Enough with the small talk. Here are 10 Random Facts about Quita and me:
1. We have an obsession with movies. Seriously. Our idea of relaxation is popping in a DVD or running to the cineplex. Some of our mutual faves include Inception, Mysterious Skin, and The Rules of Attraction.
2. To piggy-back off of #1, we quote movie lines in our day-to-day lives. From Interview With the Vampire ("Don't make me do this, I can NOT!), to The Departed ("I can investigate anyone I want!"--Boston accent included), to Juice ("Fat a** Still is stuck in school again, again")--we pretty much find some kind of way to show our love for the moving picture.
3. We both ordered travel information about New Orleans when we were in high school--and we didn't know the other one had done that until recently. Which proves everyone's theory that we're pretty much the same person.
4. Also when we were younger, Quita thought she was Left Eye, I thought I was Chilli, and Quita's older sister thought she was T-Boz. Yeah, we were just a little obsessed with TLC. So much so that we created our own music group, PMS. None of us are very vocally advanced, however.
5. When we sign our names on any present or card to each other, we write Mrs.--and then a string of last names of every possible hot guy, ever. Quita's signature is something like: "Mrs. Gyllenhaal-Mathers-Gordon-Levitt" and mine is usually: "Mrs. DiCaprio-Timberlake-Bloom."
6. We have a thing for hot white guys. (See #5).
7. When either of us try to do a British accent, we always sound Jamaican.
8. When we're anywhere in public and something embarrassing happens (to us or to anyone else), we know better than to look at each other because we'll burst into a fit of giggles. And once we get started, it's pretty hard to stop us.
9. I'm pretty good at picking up the dance moves in music videos (albeit, not very good), and Quita's pretty good at making fun of me for this weird habit.
10. If Crumbs Bakery was a person, we'd totally marry it. Click here to see why.
And that is probably as random as we can get. Now, here are the awesome folks that we're tagging (and our apologies if you've already done this--we promise to get back into the groove of the blogosphere again):